Mark Twain

Mark Twain

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Beautiful Esfahan

Esfahan is gorgeous.  Everywhere you turn there are beautiful gardens and buildings.  But internet access (as in all of Iran) is a pain.  Either unavailable, or extremely slow, or metered (and censored everywhere).  So I don't have the time to write a lot of comments right now.

After arriving I headed over towards the bazaar, first stopping on the way by this square.







These are inside the market.







Selling curry (and other things).

He insisted I take his picture.




This is the Jameh Mosque.









Back in the market.


A hotel down the street from my hotel - very ornate, and they have a huge garden in the back where you can have tea and snacks.


This is the breakfast room in the hotel where I stayed.


The tea garden of the big hotel down the street from mine.





Esfahan has lots of pretty streets.



1 comment: