Mark Twain

Mark Twain

Sunday, January 12, 2014

In Cologne, Briefly

I am now in Cologne.  I'm staying in an inexpensive place (US$39 for the night).  The kid who lives in this apartment is a student, I would guess.  To get to the apartment, we walked up five floors; there is no elevator.  It's about a 25 minute walk from the train station, which I need to get back to first thing in the morning to catch a 6:19 train to Frankfurt, where I change to another train that will get me to Ljubljana at 6:31 PM tomorrow.

Since it was getting dark as I arrived here, I don't have many pictures.

Cologne main station (Hauptbahnhof)

The cathedral, just outside the station.  I walked up to the top once.  There won't be time this trip.

The station in Cologne.

My ride to Cologne (before leaving Brussels).

No comments:

Post a Comment